Welcome to my blog!

Assalamo aleikom

I hope you will find my blog inspiring, useful and that you might learn something new from it. Comments are highly appreciated, and I always want to hear what I can make better and improve! If there is anything particular you want me to write about, just let me know. My hope is to contribute with something positive inshaAllah. Maybe some people think I'm too young to have a say in some of the things I will discuss, but we are all learners and nobody is perfect, and everyone sometimes has a need to express their opinions and views. If you are not interested, then you are free to leave, but if you want to hear my say, I appreciate that! I don't write an advanced research on all topics, I just write normal posts to discuss and point out my view, to have time to focus in different relevant topics. So that is the reason if you sometimes think my posts contain too little information, and that there is much more to it than what I'm saying. I just want to share my knowledge. All my knowledge I've gained thanks to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and I will learn a lot more in the future inshaAllah. My posts are all a praise to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and my mistakes are only my own. I wish my blog will benefit others inshaAllah!

Jazakallahu khairan!

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Busy Days

I must apologise that these days I haven't been updating my blog a lot. I've had a lot of things to do and organise, and I've visited some family. I have cleaned and tided till my boyfriend comes, and I've planned trips for us. Also I have not been in a good health lately, I've been a bit ill and have slept little. I will see the doctor in Friday inshaAllah. I hope you can understand my condition, and I promise I will come back with more articles on Islam.

2 comments:

  1. salam,
    your writing does not necessarily have to be published each day. your health must come first. however, i will always wait for the next post.:)
    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam

    Thanks for your understanding. I will try to update later tonight inshaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete