Welcome to my blog!

Assalamo aleikom

I hope you will find my blog inspiring, useful and that you might learn something new from it. Comments are highly appreciated, and I always want to hear what I can make better and improve! If there is anything particular you want me to write about, just let me know. My hope is to contribute with something positive inshaAllah. Maybe some people think I'm too young to have a say in some of the things I will discuss, but we are all learners and nobody is perfect, and everyone sometimes has a need to express their opinions and views. If you are not interested, then you are free to leave, but if you want to hear my say, I appreciate that! I don't write an advanced research on all topics, I just write normal posts to discuss and point out my view, to have time to focus in different relevant topics. So that is the reason if you sometimes think my posts contain too little information, and that there is much more to it than what I'm saying. I just want to share my knowledge. All my knowledge I've gained thanks to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and I will learn a lot more in the future inshaAllah. My posts are all a praise to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and my mistakes are only my own. I wish my blog will benefit others inshaAllah!

Jazakallahu khairan!

Saturday 22 January 2011

The Beauty of Islam

Today I'll try to take another approach in my post. Writing in the same style all the time might become boring in the long run, I'll try to keep it more varied inshaAllah. In an earlier post I mentioned that Islam is a beautiful religion, but what do I think is so wonderful?

First, Islam is not just a religion. It's a deen. It's a way of life. It regulates all areas of your life, from economics, having children, dressing, marriage, family, laws, politics etc, and all questions a person might have can be answered using sources from the Quran and ahadith. Sometimes the answers are not clear, or they are divided in opinion, but at least you can find some sort of guidance and general advice.

Islam promotes morality, dignity and modesty. By abiding the rules you become a better person, first from the inside, and then it will be expressed on the outside. If you look for guidance you will find. Islam gives you rights and obligations, it's impressive how Islam gave women rights long before the West and secular world. It gave women rights to inherit, vote, witness, have her own identity, have her own property etc. It's wonderful to see how Islam equals men and women, and how their rights and responsibilities fulfill each other. If practiced in the right way, Islam brings harmony and tranquility.

It helps you to lead a dignified life, and have made rules for interaction with other people. It gives all the family members different rights, and was created to ensure a stable family life. Islam has laid down principles for all areas of life, and by following them will eventually lead you to Jannah inshaAllah.

I will wrie more about this later, but today I'm so tired. I have a lot of things to organise and do before my boyfriend will come to Norway, and also my sleeping patterns have been very bad lately. I simply cannot sleep, and when I finally sleep I just sleep a little time and have bad dreams. InshaAllah it will become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment